Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Venture Capital Financial AnalystRubicon Organization
Community Organizing InternshipWalsh Strategies
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Culture China Premier Solutions
57 E Delaware Pl
Posted: March 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new business consulting company and in
This is an internship with lots of bonus (up to $200/week).
Non-Summer time 5-10 hours/week required at your desired location. Summer time 10-20 hours/week at our location.
Trustworthy & Creative required.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Knowledge of Chinese language and culture is a plus.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Mandarin Chinese