Innovation Consulting InternshipOpenbox
Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Plus, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Business Development InternVOR Consulting
Community Development, Planning, and Regional Services InternCentral Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission
Energy Analyst InternEnergy Ventures Analysis
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)Charity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Culture China Premier Solutions
57 E Delaware Pl
Posted: March 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new business consulting company and in
This is an internship with lots of bonus (up to $200/week).
Non-Summer time 5-10 hours/week required at your desired location. Summer time 10-20 hours/week at our location.
Trustworthy & Creative required.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Knowledge of Chinese language and culture is a plus.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Mandarin Chinese