Startup Strategic Planning InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Office InternInland Empire Biking Alliance
Human Resources InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Research InternSucherman Group
IT/Computer Systems InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Writing, editing, creating content, video and audio, connect with target market InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Marketing InternChrysalis Transformational Healing
Social Media InternBookmark This
Southern Consulting LLC.
130 Jefferson St.
Posted: September 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a social media intern for a small consulting company. We work with clients in several industries but are focusing on our Restaurant and Bar consulting services. We are growing and do not have the time needed to keep our social media and marketing updated. This will be a non-paying internship at first to ensure we have someone who is creative, willing to learn and can understand our brand. This internship will take approximately 2 hours a week maximum. All work will be done remotely.
-Knowledgeable in social media use
Knowledge of photoshop would be preferred but is not required.
Responsibilities- Create and schedule post for FB, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Assist with blog posts
- Identify needs of the company and ways to implement and achieve goals.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Be a team player! Our social media interns get bonuses when we get new clients!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must have a working computer and Internet.
SkillsRequired - English Composition, B2B Marketing, Online Social Networking
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign