Introducing the Internships.com Block
In today’s increasingly competitive job market,
students must take advantage of every
opportunity to enhance their skills and
marketability. Internships are a great way to get
students the real-world experience that they’ll
need to succeed after graduation.
The Internships.com Block
Moodlerooms’ partnership with Internships.com gives students the edge they need to get a head start in the workplace. With the free Internships.com Block, students can do the following:
- Access the largest marketplace for internships, part-time jobs and entry-level positions looking to hire college students and recent graduates.
- Utilize expanded and diversified on-campus job search and career development options.
- Search internships, view listings, and apply.
How it works
- “My Career” Tab: Access all available Internships.com resources inside Moodlerooms.
- Resume Builder: Access samples and tips to build a successful resume, or just upload an existing one.
- Universal Search: Search and apply for internships, student jobs and entry-level positions.
- Career Predictor: Evaluate personal preferences to pursue the right internship or job opportunity.
- Facebook Integration: Use social networking as a professional network to find jobs and companies who are hiring.