Legal and/ or Paralegal InternBookmark This
DescriptionI have several companies, where an intern would be needed. The reason why I am interviewing for several Interns because I currently have personal cases that needs great attention., from simple forms, research all the way to criminal defense to assist attorney(s) that is already on the case. The reports on the case loads can be virtual and with either mailed or emailed in for completion. This internship will last for a period of 2-3 years and will get a bonus commission at the end of each case, only if the case is successful. Will discuss this in intern interview. Only serious need to apply with a complete and current resume with cover letter. If the internship goes well, could be offered a permanent position with a full time salary.
Responsibilities- Assist the Legal team with researching the case, submission of cases to either federal or state court, sourcing files and labeling caseloads, scheduling court dates (if needed), conducting initial phone screenings with finding private investigators.
- Participate in attending mandatory meetings with members of the staff and/or attorneys chosen to represent.
- Must be able to travel ( if needed) to Wisconsin by car.
- Any and all duties of Para-Legal not mentioned.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a work with team, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the learning about both the state and federal court proceedings
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Abel to meet deadlines in a timely manner.