Human Trafficking and Child Abuse Images InternOhio Network of Children's Advocacy Centers
Criminal Justice - Private Investigator InternshipVictims of Immigration Fraud
Security and Safety InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Bloggers for Public Safety News MagazineThe American Public Safety Training Institute
INTERN - Culinary Arts Vocational Reentry ProgramIndiana State Personnel Department
Intern- DOC Operations and GrantsIndiana State Personnel Department
Public Relations InternM.O.B.S.T.E.R
Criminal Justice InternshipBookmark This
Emergency Response Protocol
101 west ayre street
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn conjunction with Delaware Universities and Colleges, ERP offers intern positions for students pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice or a related field of study as part of their educational requirements.
Job Description: Security Analyst
• Ensure that all video equipment is working at the beginning of work hours
• When equipment is not working correctly, it must be reported to a supervisor
• Complete Weekly Check to ensure that Security system is working.
• Report any safety hazards to customer
• Properly document all communication with Law Enforcement and clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have good observation skills
• Knowledge of basic computer function
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Must complete tasks in a timely manner
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Intern will receive great insight on situations from the Head of Defensive Tactics for the Delaware State Police.
- Work closely with Law enforcement and community.
- Trained on equipment used in the field by Military and Law Enforcement. (Bridging the gap between Technology and Criminal Justice)