Probation Intern/VolunteerU.S. Probation Office, Central District of California
Computer/Cell Phone Forensics in Criminal CasesLMR
Court Monitoring Project for Police ReformPolice Reform Organizing Project
Intern-Probation OfficerManassas Adult Probation and Parole
Office of Police Complaints - Year Round College Student InternshipsD.C. Gov. Office of Police Complaints
Part Time Claims Adjuster InternNorth American Risk Services
InvestigatorDelta Associated Investigations Inc.
Public Relations InternWatsco
Criminal Justice InternshipBookmark This
Emergency Response Protocol
101 west ayre street
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn conjunction with Delaware Universities and Colleges, ERP offers intern positions for students pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice or a related field of study as part of their educational requirements.
Job Description: Security Analyst
• Ensure that all video equipment is working at the beginning of work hours
• When equipment is not working correctly, it must be reported to a supervisor
• Complete Weekly Check to ensure that Security system is working.
• Report any safety hazards to customer
• Properly document all communication with Law Enforcement and clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have good observation skills
• Knowledge of basic computer function
• Must possess strong organizational skills
• Must complete tasks in a timely manner
• Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Intern will receive great insight on situations from the Head of Defensive Tactics for the Delaware State Police.
- Work closely with Law enforcement and community.
- Trained on equipment used in the field by Military and Law Enforcement. (Bridging the gap between Technology and Criminal Justice)