Criminal Justice, Event Planning and Research Intern (1)Jeweld Legacy Group
Computer/Cell Phone Forensics in Criminal CasesLMR
Court Monitoring Project for Police ReformPolice Reform Organizing Project
Intern-Probation OfficerManassas Adult Probation and Parole
Office of Police Complaints - Year Round College Student InternshipsD.C. Gov. Office of Police Complaints
Part Time Claims Adjuster InternNorth American Risk Services
InvestigatorDelta Associated Investigations Inc.
Public Relations InternWatsco
Intern (unpaid)Bookmark This
885 East Buchtel Ave
Posted: January 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMission Statement: To provide quality and humane chemical dependency treatment and community corrections services to clients while contributing to safer communities.
Don’t miss an opportunity to complete your internship and get a realistic job preview at the same time! Internships are available at several facilities in Akron, Ohio.
Oriana House, Inc.
• Provides an excellent residential environment for adult male and female offenders
• Assists offenders with their transition into the community
• Assists offenders with making positive behavior changes
• Serves as a comprehensive sanction center for the Federal Bureau of Prisons
• Has a quality staff and management team
Resident Supervisor Internships are available
• Candidates must commit to a minimum of a 150 hour internship
• Candidates must undergo a criminal background check
• Interns are closely supervised by quality employees
Responsibilities• With Direct Supervision, will assist in Resident Supervisor duties:
o Maintain whereabouts of all clients assigned to facility
o Implement program policies and procedures
o Complete documentation to include:
o Shift reports
o Incidents reports
o Assist in maintaining individual client logs
o Supervise daily and schedules activities of clients
o Perform other duties as assigned
• With Direct Supervision, will assist in Caseworker duties:
o Assist in development, modification, monitoring of client programming
o Act as liaison with client referral course
o Assist in making appropriate community referrals
o Assist in development of assessment based program/case plans
o Assist in monitoring client compliance with program rules
RequirementsRequirements: 150 hours minimum
Must be currently enrolled in pursuit of graduate/undergraduate degree in: