Culinary Internship (On-call/Seasonal)Bookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Culinary Internship (On-call/Seasonal)
Job Number: SCO001579
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This is a paid Hyatt internship program for students seeking an understanding of the hospitality/ culinary industry. This internship includes exposure to the hotel operations culinary division and will most often work in one area of an assigned culinary department, concentrating on developing full understanding, knowledge and skills in a professional kitchen. This internship is an hourly position and will require open availability to work holidays, weekends, mornings/ evenings. This position is for students with a year of hospitality/ culinary related education seeking an understanding of the hospitality industry.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Requires fair communication skills
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Student with a year of hospitality/ culinary related education;Studying hospitality, culinary or related major
* Capable of a 4 month commitment
* Ability to work weekends, holidays, mornings/ evenings
* Intermediate knife skills required
* Required the ability to spend long periods of time on feet & lift/ carry/ pull a moderate amount of weight (up to 50 lbs.)
* Capable of performing repetitious duties
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
Organization: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort