Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Culinary Intern - Summer 2017Shanty Creek Resorts
ASSISTANT CHEFBookmark This
306 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLIFEFOOD ORGANIC is a healthy food cafe offering a fresh and healthy food menu combined with the world’s best smoothies for an award-winning concept without peer in the industry. All our menu items are made using only organic ingredients of the highest quality. Pure and premium is the best way to describe our food and drinks.
Currently LIFEFOOD ORGANIC is planning to grow and expand through the franchise business model. LIFEFOOD ORGANIC is seeking qualified interns to be involved in all aspects of kitchen assistance.
This is an unpaid position. Interns will receive a free lunch at LIFEFOOD ORGANIC on workdays.
You will learn all aspects of preparing and creating amazing Living Cuisine.
Please note that: Working at a small company isn’t easy! We need someone who is always thinking ahead and uncovering opportunities to help move the company forward. We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
Responsibilities• Checking in with executive chef for job duties
• Ensuring you are up to par with safety and sanitation training and standards
• Assist in ensuring excellent customers service, food quality, and cleanliness
• Ensuring workstation is properly equipped with stocks and supplies for menu
• Clean and organize workstation
• Ensure all dishes are made in accordance to executive chef’s standards
• Maintain accurate inventory levels
• Maintain time lines associated with events and recipes
• Maintain proper sanitation and overall kitchen cleanliness
• Interact with customers and members
• Motivated individual with a willingness to learn
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Professional attitude
• Skilled preparation of food and recipes
• Knowledge of kitchen equipment and proper use