Est. SoCal Italian Rest. & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Baker's AssistantBookmark This
Bakeshop on 20th
269 S 20th Street
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Bakeshop on 20th is located in the Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia. We are a small batch bake on premise bakery that specializes in recreating recipes from the past and giving them a modern twist.
We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled in culinary classes or has some baking experience in a production facility. This person will assist our other bakers in prep work and baking off product.
Responsibilities-assist bakers with production mixes
-bake off product throughout shift
-keep area clean and orderly
Requirementsbakes consistent products quickly and neatly from supplied recipes
• can work with commercial mixers and ovens
- bakes consistent products quickly and neatly from supplied recipes
• is currently enrolled in culinary school or
- has at least 1 year experience working in full service bakery environment
• can work weekends and early morning shifts
• would like the opportunity to grow with a new business and demonstrate their culinary pastry talent
• has excellent customer service skills and able to work in an open kitchen environment