Social Media MaketingYoung Chef Catering inc.
Organic Chocolate Start Up in Downtown BrooklynFaerie Chocolates
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Chefs
Internship for a passionate and driven foodie!All Granola
Social Media & bloggingThe Spice Monger
Culinary InternElectric Avenue Chef
Korean restaurant looking for internsDo Hwa
Baker's AssistantBookmark This
Bakeshop on 20th
269 S 20th Street
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Bakeshop on 20th is located in the Rittenhouse Square area of Philadelphia. We are a small batch bake on premise bakery that specializes in recreating recipes from the past and giving them a modern twist.
We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled in culinary classes or has some baking experience in a production facility. This person will assist our other bakers in prep work and baking off product.
Responsibilities-assist bakers with production mixes
-bake off product throughout shift
-keep area clean and orderly
Requirementsbakes consistent products quickly and neatly from supplied recipes
• can work with commercial mixers and ovens
- bakes consistent products quickly and neatly from supplied recipes
• is currently enrolled in culinary school or
- has at least 1 year experience working in full service bakery environment
• can work weekends and early morning shifts
• would like the opportunity to grow with a new business and demonstrate their culinary pastry talent
• has excellent customer service skills and able to work in an open kitchen environment