Est. SoCal Italian Rest. & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Part-Time Catering Sales AssistantBookmark This
13816 Bora Bora Way
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrateful is a new, innovative and fast growing company offering high-end meal delivery services and catering for the corporate and luxury environments. Helmed by a Michelin-star Chef and based in Los Angeles, Crateful is looking for a strong candidate to assist in the Sales department under the supervision of the VP of Sales and to coordinate with the marketing team. The position can easily transform into a larger job opportunity given the rate of growth of the company and based on performance.
When: The internship can start immediately.
Where: Los Angeles
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in creating customized quotes and proposals
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist with client marketing and communication
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Great communication skills both oral and written
SkillsRequired - Excel, Database Management, Google Drive
Preferred - Graphic Design