Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Culinary Intern - Summer 2017Shanty Creek Resorts
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
SafiFoods DBA NanBon
22 Quincy Place NW
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSafi Foods LLC is a food company with several arms. We have an online confection shop, NanBon, as well as a catering business. Additionally, we engage in other food and food related projects including culinary academies for kids and we host pop -up culinary events for adults. Safi Foods operates out of Bloomingdale DC and will require an intern to meet in person at least once a week for 2 hours. Additional hours will be spent completing tasks and projects at venue locations or at interns desired location. Intern must be reliable and self motivated.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education