Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Culinary InternshipTeleferic Barcelona
Food Service Worker/HousekeepingSarahCare at Watchung Square
International Food-Tech Startup Actively Seeking Interns! #CulinaryLCL196 & Co
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
VeryVera Fall Cookbook/Cooking Camp InternVeryVera
Culinary Intern at Family FarmThe Garden Cafe at Pond Hill Farm
Social Media & Community Management InternBEST LIL' PORKHOUSE
COOK ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Prepares of basic food.
• Unloads deliveries from suppliers.
• Organizes the storeroom.
• Washes kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
• Helps cook to get ready for serving food to preschoolers.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with culinary experience.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• A strong interest in food.
• The ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken communication skills.
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.