Advertisers - Marketers Needed For Special Eventing and Production - NationwideRrattler
Baking & Decorating InternMy Daughter's Cakes
Looking for Good Cook with Great PersonalityThe Deep Phryer
Intern/Trainee chefNewton Consulting Group
Intern Culinairy Editor with passion for Cooking Videos and Food BlogsOne West Concerts, LLC
Healthy Restaurant Seeking Motivated Culinary InternsMacros
Cake DecoratorMake My Cake
COOK ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Prepares of basic food.
• Unloads deliveries from suppliers.
• Organizes the storeroom.
• Washes kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
• Helps cook to get ready for serving food to preschoolers.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with culinary experience.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• A strong interest in food.
• The ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken communication skills.
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.