Events and Production Help- Lion Heart KombuchaLion Heart Kombucha
VeryVera Culinary InternshipVeryVera
Food & Beverage operational internshipRezidor Hotel Group
2017 Culinary Internship at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head IslandSonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
Chef's AssistantPurls of Wisdom Publishing
Pastry Assistant InternshipMaison Kayser
Marketing AssistantThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Indian Cuisine ApprenticeshipEZ Compliments Cooking Classes
COOK ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Prepares of basic food.
• Unloads deliveries from suppliers.
• Organizes the storeroom.
• Washes kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
• Helps cook to get ready for serving food to preschoolers.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with culinary experience.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• A strong interest in food.
• The ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken communication skills.
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.