Organic Chocolate Start Up in Downtown BrooklynFaerie Chocolates
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Chefs
Internship for a passionate and driven foodie!All Granola
Social Media & bloggingThe Spice Monger
Culinary InternElectric Avenue Chef
Korean restaurant looking for internsDo Hwa
Part Time Chef Needed for Local Food company! Vegan, Paleo, Dairy-free Product!Wander Life Coconut Creamer
COOK ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Prepares of basic food.
• Unloads deliveries from suppliers.
• Organizes the storeroom.
• Washes kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
• Helps cook to get ready for serving food to preschoolers.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with culinary experience.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• A strong interest in food.
• The ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken communication skills.
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Must be patient, flexible, and creative.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.