Seeking BAKING ASSISTANT Culinary InternsThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Culinary InternPanther Valley Golf and Country Club
Bakery Intern or entry level bakerSweet Equations
Pastry BakerPD Properties
Baking Cookbook Assistant InternshipOdette Williams
Restaurant Management Intern - Immediate needSIDES to go BBQ
Healthy Restaurant Seeking Motivated Culinary InternsMacros
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Food Content WriterBookmark This
Trend Prive Magazine
Posted: October 30 2016
Company Location: Folsom, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrend Prive aims to create a world where fashionable lifestyle and a humanitarian and eco mindset are one and the same. We are at a point in society where it is not only desirable to find this, but necessary. What WE understand is that natural fabrics, a small footprint, good design and sustainable thinking already ARE the luxury... we just need to show the world that this is so.
Our magazine collects contributions worldwide and from our printing proceeds, we donate to different humanitarian causes with each issue. Beautiful photography and relevant information, interviews with trendsetters and industry insiders educate and entertain. This IS the New Fashion.
Trend Privé Magazine is the foremost up and coming fashion, beauty, celebrity, lifestyle and culinary, international print and online editorial magazine with over 819,648 page views per month and our team members (as well as our readership) are located throughout USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and New Zealand.
ResponsibilitiesTPM is looking for individuals with an interest in writing to contribute content for both the online and print versions of the magazine as well as web content. Our categories include unique viewpoints in fashion, culture and the arts as well as sustainable ventures. We offer both experience in media that can further your career as a writer (TPM provides a written recommendation) as well as the ability to drive traffic to your own blog or portfolio through inclusion of a link in your bio. Having your own account with the website requires a minimum of one article per month, 300 – 500 words and images. We will guide you in your writing skills to some extent to help you understand how to write in a specific “voice” and offer other training that will be helpful in a future career in media as well as opportunities to attend events, represent the magazine as a correspondent, etc. Answers to appropriate Senior Editor.
– Posess an interest in art, culture, fashion, sustainability, life in general. We are looking for interesting and unique content which means interesting and unique individuals.
– Display ability to research content on topics given as well as create own topics of interest
– Load content into draft format for Senior Editor to proof
– Edit own work to be as finished as possible (spellchecking, grammar etc) although we are happy to work with writers who do not speak English as a first language provided they are fluent (both written and verbal)
– Develop relationships with necessary company representatives and fostering a positive image for TPM through interactions with various brands they may be researching or interviewing