BAKING ASSISTANT Interns - Summer InternshipThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Production/Sales InternDan's Power Plant
Advertisers - Marketers Needed For Special Eventing and Production - NationwideRrattler
Baking & Decorating InternMy Daughter's Cakes
Looking for Good Cook with Great PersonalityThe Deep Phryer
Intern/Trainee chefNewton Consulting Group
Intern Culinairy Editor with passion for Cooking Videos and Food BlogsOne West Concerts, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Harbour Grill
2069 NE 155th street
Posted: August 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Harbour Grill restaurant a leading steakhouse with an international clientelle, is now developing an on line gourmet
store. The marketing positon would be to further develop an on line presence and create ads for magazines.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.