Est. SoCal Italian Rest. & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Marketing InternBookmark This
SafiFoods DBA NanBon
22 Quincy Place NW
Posted: February 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSafi Foods LLC is a food company with several arms. We have an online confection shop, NanBon, as well as a catering business. Additionally, we engage in other food and food related projects including culinary academies for kids and we host pop -up culinary events for adults. Safi Foods operates out of Bloomingdale DC and will require an intern to meet in person at least once a week for 2 hours. Additional hours will be spent completing tasks and projects at venue locations or at interns desired location. Intern must be reliable and self motivated.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.