Social Media MaketingYoung Chef Catering inc.
Organic Chocolate Start Up in Downtown BrooklynFaerie Chocolates
Business Development / Sales InternPocket Chefs
Internship for a passionate and driven foodie!All Granola
Social Media & bloggingThe Spice Monger
Culinary InternElectric Avenue Chef
Korean restaurant looking for internsDo Hwa
Marketing InternBookmark This
SafiFoods DBA NanBon
22 Quincy Place NW
Posted: February 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSafi Foods LLC is a food company with several arms. We have an online confection shop, NanBon, as well as a catering business. Additionally, we engage in other food and food related projects including culinary academies for kids and we host pop -up culinary events for adults. Safi Foods operates out of Bloomingdale DC and will require an intern to meet in person at least once a week for 2 hours. Additional hours will be spent completing tasks and projects at venue locations or at interns desired location. Intern must be reliable and self motivated.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.