Est. SoCal Italian Rest. & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Product Developmentgreen dining table, inc.
Grill MasterJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
CashierJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Prep CookJbee's Jamaican Me Crazy Dinners LLC.
Line CookRoyal Hen
Vt Rural 32 seat Restaurant re-opening and seeking a variety of staff! Exciting Opportunity!Brown's Market Bistro and BBQ
Tech Company Seeking Catering ManagerBookmark This
Food Truck Stars
8 Ashburton Place
Posted: March 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFood Truck Stars, a service that makes it easy, fast and secure to find and book food trucks locally and nationwide, is looking for highly motivated and savvy individuals to join our Catering Team!
Your responsibilities will be to find, manage and close requests for food truck catering by matching the best available truck to fit each clients needs. We expect a heavy sales aspect in the beginning- cold calling, emailing, and prospect searching - but we will be increasing efforts to enhance inbound catering requests. Position is entry level, but huge opportunity for growth within the company.
• Communicating with food truck vendors and clients on a daily basis by both phone, email or in person
• Managing inbound leads and critical documents like contracts and invoices
• Seeking and capturing catering leads
• Recording sales data and any other data deemed necessary by top management
• Introducing new vendors to Food Truck Stars and familiarizing them with our processes
• Talking about food and cuisine in a knowledgeable way
• Maintain professionalism while speaking to clients
• Provide management industry feedback and weekly updates
• Build and maintain business relationships with big clients with help from management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 1+ years of customer service or sales experience
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize under multiple deadlines
• Successful in a highly collaborative, team environment
• Good computer skills - proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox, and aptitude for learning our proprietary software
• Get-it-done attitude
• Having a food/catering background (not required but a huge plus)
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Sales, Detail Orientation, Basic Computer Skills, Communicating
Preferred - Catering, Catering Sales, Sales & Marketing Alignment