Ad/Promo Design InternBookmark This
Open Road Integrated Media
345 Hudson Street
DescriptionOpen Road Integrated Media has an opening ad/promo interns for school credit. 10 to 20 hours per week in its design and marketing departments.
The ad/promo intern will assist the design department in a number of tasks related to ebook and POD marketing, including creation of banner and other Internet ads, print ads, back-of-book ads, posters, postcards, and miscellaneous in-house materials. Will aid in preparing files for press, purchasing and sizing stock art images, and departmental administrative tasks such as file sizing, folder organization, and presentation prep work.
This is a fast-paced, high-profile startup—details and deadlines are of the essence. The right individual will have the unique opportunity to experience all aspects of the marketing design process in a next-generation publishing environment.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Andrea C. Uva, Art Director, at auva AT openroadmedia.com.
Responsibilities• Lay out ads under management of Art Director
• Prepare final materials for go-live
• Stock image and rights research
• Create marketing materials such as Reader’s Guides and Author Bios as needed
Requirements• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
• Experience coding html a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple and varied tasks
• Demonstrated interest in design, marketing, layout creation, and next-generation publishing
• Knowledge of ereader devices and formats for ebooks helpful