Graphic Design Intern for Building World-class BrandsDigital Brand Creatives
Design InternMainstream International
Graphic Design / Creative InternshipThe Atlanta Opera
Dream Graphic Design Internship in BaliInstitute of Code
Bilingual (Chinese-English) Graphic Designer��� Part TimeShiLi Learning Solutions
Graphic Design Intern - Comic IndustryComicBlitz
ILLUSTRATOR / GRAPHIC DESIGNER InternshipWrapsew Inc.
Adobe Indesign SpecialistBookmark This
The G.O.O.D.S Magazine
Posted: July 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"THE G.O.O.D.S." magazine is for the artist who is a worker at any level. The magazine has a commitment to be a platform to profile upcoming artists, entrepreneurs, photographers, promoters, and clothing designers who are representing artistic vision. Intern will be responsible for designing monthly publication. This position will be approximately 4 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback