Digital Design Internship1199 National Benefit Fund
Graphic Design : Add a REAL job title to your resume - not "intern"!12gurus LLC
3D Rhinonceros Keyshot 5 Only/Production asstistant internshipThe Royal Obsession
3D Rhinonceros Design /Production asstistant internshipThe Royal Obsession
Assistant Web DesignerBookmark This
DescriptionFarotech is a comprehensive inbound marketing and SEO agency that focuses on innovations in lead generation and online conversions. We are currently looking for summer interns to join our innovative, dynamic virtual team!
The assistant web designer internship will function to support our web design department in the completion of various projects. Our internships are for college credit and will leave the interns with practical hands on experience in their field of interest (in this case web design). Our Assistant Web Designer is responsible for the design, minor development and revision processes relating to all projects in the Farotech Web Development business. Your role will consist on working with the our project managers and clients to make sure that all design specs are documented to our project management software. Your role will also be to implement the design specs to our clients Wordpress or Joomla platform.
Our internship dates and hours are flexible.
Responsibilities* Manage and gain knowledge on web development clients and projects (future, existing and past).
* Implement strategy to ensure client communication is optimal and working (email, vmail etc.).
* Contribute to a profitable web development system.
* Implement and establish the highest level of customer service for web clients.
* Develop communication strategy with Customer Service Lead on all web development challenges.
* Develop strategy to transition web clients into inbound marketing and vice versa.
* Implement a plan for referrals, emails newsletters and publish new clients to farotech.com.
* Other duties as requested by supervisory staff.
* Design, Develop and edit pages in WordPress
* Design user interface in Photoshop or Illustrator
* Multitasking and complete tasks within reasonable request
Requirements* Strong WordPress CMS experience
* Strong Photoshop
* Moderate Illustrator
* Moderate to low level PHP experience (most ideal but not required).
* Mac OS preferred
* Google Drive/Calendar