Bindya NY Print Designer Needed!Bookmark This
DescriptionBindya NY is looking for a pro-active, driven, freelance designer to work closely with the owner and head designer. This position is perfect for those who want to gain experience and learn the inner-workings of a fashion company firsthand. You must be a responsible self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet deadlines. Pay will be on a project-by-project basis.
About Us: We are a small fashion scarf company with a great office atmosphere located in the Fashion District in NYC.
- Create print and pattern work
- Actively participate in the development of seasonal print, pattern, and color directions through trend shopping and internet research
- Implement pattern direction for each season that is consistent with brand strategy and market trend
- Help create patterns for specific garments and balance the pattern presentation of the line
- Recolor designs
Flexible timings would be great. If interested, please email Katrina@bindyany.com your resume.
*Plus if you have experience in digital prints and or print design
Requirements-Bachelors degree in Fashion Design, Textile Design, or related field plus 3 years progressively responsible apparel design experience with mass market female brands
- Experience coordinating the print and pattern design part of the design and development process by classification, from concept through final prototype for an assigned product line
- Experience creating original prints and patterns within several product categories and multiple product seasons, using intimate knowledge of the brand and customer
-Reliable and able to meet deadlines
-Great communication skills
-Detail-oriented and organized
-Able to work in fast-paced and visually active environment
-Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator