Creative Design & Marketing Intern for Eco FirmBookmark This
40-09 21st Street
Long Island City, NY
DescriptionWe're currently accepting applications for college students looking to gain class credit and experience.
ABOUT Lovewild Design:
We're an eco-friendly design firm. We design and manufacture all of our products in-house. A lot of our work consists of graphic design for clients as well as building our product base.
• Share/Gain New Skills
• Opportunity to Interact with People of Similar Interests
• Intro to Printmaking
• Marketing for Small Business
• Graphic Design
• Letterpress Tutorials
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us your name, contact information, availability, examples of your work and resume along with your interests and a brief introduction.
$250 monthly stipend & college credit with possibility of being brought on part-time.
Ideally, we're looking for an all-around creative person. You'll be able to try your hand at a number of different art mediums. This is a hands-on internship! We need an intern to be involved on a creative level as well as marketing, client relations and wholesale.
One week we may need an updated catalog and the next we may need help packaging.
You will also have the opportunity to print your own ideas/designs.
Please do not apply if you're only interested in letterpress.
• Must be computer savvy.
• Must have a good working knowledge of photoshop.
• Must be 18 years or older with career interest in the arts or related field & enrolled in a university or college (course credit).
• Must be able to work minimum 2 days a week
• On-time arrival to workplace with reliable transportation
• Must love animals (large dogs will sometimes be in the studio) and have a sense of humor