Creative Team Member (Internship/Volunteer Opportunity)Bookmark This
1260 s. Spectrum Blvd
DescriptionAre you interested in the entertainment, fashion, film, or theater industries?
We guide individuals to quickly and easily display, the necessary content of their talents to entertainment companies in search of a cast/crew.
We have Part Time or Full Time Positions Available!
Compensation: Non Paid – With potential permanent position
Skill Set Targets: ALL CREATIVE DESIGN SKILLS (entry level experience OK)
Experience in web, film, photography, & Adobe Creative, is a plus.
Career Field Targets: Marketing/UI Design /Social Media/Editorial/Graphic/Video
Skills & Knowledge Gained
1 Corporate Culture
2 Social Media Publication (Video & Written)
3 Interactive Media Production (Video, Written, Web Design)
4 Event Operations
5 Sales & Marketing Strategies
6 Potential other Careers
How to apply:
• Email Careers@StageWebs.com with answers to questions below:
1. What are you truly passionate about?
2. What inspires you?
3. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
4. How much true time do you have to commit to the project?
5. How involved are you in the Arizona community?
6. What super powers do you have?
7. Do you have work samples you are proud of? (Provide Links)
8. Please provide TWO social account links. (facebook, LinkedIn)
• We will review all candidates and schedule interviews with 7 days.
• We are part of the #phxflight program as flock1 with desarrollodeaz.org Desarrollo.
• Our office is in the Infusionsoft Building, rated the best place to work 2012/13 by AZ Business mag.
• The building has a free cereal bar, gym, indoor football field, and a lot more.
• We often have free lunch, and tailgate Fridays, with everything you would find at a tailgate party.
• Assist in creative promotions and social campaigns.
• Work on interactive media with the creative team.
• Respond to emails and follow up request on actionable items, in a timely manner.
• Provide useful insight and ideas to team.
RequirementsRequirements & Skills:
• Must have access to internet, laptop.
• Must have a passion for media and design.
• Diligent, hardworking, sincere and quick to learn.