Design InternBookmark This
Custom Spaces Kitchens & baths
DescriptionIdeal for an interior design student.
- Meet and greet potential clients
- Become familiar with kitchen and bath materials and applications in a real-world setting
- Assist in producing orders for cabinetry and materials
- Participate in preliminary design and production of construction drawings
- Source and price materials for clients
- Keep showroom stock organized
- Participate in job estimation
- Produce and maintain project documentation
Responsibilities8-12 hours per week. Saturday afternoon availability a plus. Unpaid.
Requirements- Experience with Sketchup
- Experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, 2020, or similar design program
- Experience with basic word-processing and spreadsheet applications