Design InternshipBookmark This
Lupus Foundation of America Connecticut Chapter
270 Farmington Avenue Suite 362
DescriptionThe Lupus Foundation of America, Connecticut Chapter is currently looking for Design Interns for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters. The Lupus Foundation is looking for hands-on individuals working to increase awareness and public understanding of lupus.
Design Interns will assist in creating and designing all materials used for special events, educational components, and office services. Additionally, design interns will help maintain our Chapter’s website and have the freedom of creativity at their fingertips. Their work will be shown throughout the state of Connecticut. To learn more about the Lupus Foundation of America, CT Chapter, visit www.lupusct.org.
Responsibilities- Update and maintain design of our Chapter’s website.
- Assist in creating and designing all promotional materials for educational components, special events, and office services.
- Attend all events during the semester.
Requirements- Experience in design and graphics
- Undergraduate student or recent graduate
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Major in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Art, or related major.