Graphic Design Intern for Health and Wellness Online CompanyYour Healthiest You
Home Staging and Design Company all-around assistant/intern ASAPMaking-Home
Web Design Internship8 Enterprises Inc.
Web Design Intern/ Word PressDESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
user experience designEnsure Your Rent. Inc
Design InternBookmark This
Nada Sawaya, New York is born 5 years ago, it is a high end, luxury accessories brand based in New York.
The python and laser cut leather handbags are handcrafted in small family owned factories in Tuscany known for their outstanding quality and exquisite detail. The brand is known for its signature handwoven leather handle
We are looking for candidates who are searching for an opportunity to pursue a career in a creative direction with an emphasis on accessories design but not required. This part-time position will last approximately 3 - 6 months and you must be available at least 3 full days a week with flexible hours. This is an unpaid internship but school credit is available.
ResponsibilitiesDetailed Description: As a Design Intern, you will work directly with the designer to help brainstorm ideas, research trends, and create sketches for the next collection. You will work to execute the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery, by creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales.
RequirementsDesired Skills: Candidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Experience relative to art, fashion, sketching and design. Strong interest in fashion and accessories design is a plus.
• Research and identify trend directions, perform competitive analysis, design concepts and present material in an easily understandable way.
• Design according to style plans, sales needs and emerging trends while ensuring timely execution of product development calendar.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Art background strongly suggested.
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.
Background/Training: Outstanding record of academic achievement from a strong design institution.