Design InternBookmark This
Heys USA Group
3200 Meridian Parkway, Ste 101
DescriptionTravel Goods company is seeking a hands on Design Intern to join our creative team.
We are looking for interns who want to learn and gain valuable experience that’s applicable to your design growth and skills, as you are exposed to the very most facet of mechanics of an innovative company. This internship will give the aspiring designer an opportunity to learn and be mentored in their field, providing essential real world experience and prepare you for your career.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of our creative team you will have a hands role in learning:
• Concept Design: Initial through production
• Advertising and Marketing materials
• Packaging Design
• P.O.P. Design
• Working with Vendors
• Email Blasts
• Working with Creative Directors, Marketing and Sales
• Any other creative tasks that may arise
Requirements• Strong design skills
• Adobe Creative Suite: Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, with InDesign a plus.
• Ability to work with a Mac Platform
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• 3D Studio Max is a huge plus.
• Be able to communicate well
• Multi task and handle deadline driven tasks well
• Be creative
• Be able to work independently
• Be self-motivated
• Be organized
• Must be able to think outside the box
Required to send a portfolio of sample work