Design InternBookmark This
37 W 28th St, 10th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionF# is a fast-growing advertising start-up in the digital music industry. We create interactive ad experiences that use music to connect brands with an international audience. The majority of our design work is currently based on Spotify and Facebook. We handle projects across a wide range of industries, including entertainment, automotive, electronics, gaming, beverage, and healthcare. Some of our recent clients include Absolut, Adidas, MTV, Activision, Budweiser, McDonald’s, Oreo, and Red Bull.
We are looking for Design Interns with an interest in music, design, and technology and who are looking to expand their experience in advertising, web, mobile, front-end, and social media interaction design.
Responsibilities• Work within brand guidelines to create social media campaigns, applications, and display media units
• Work with the project managers to ensure clients’ feedback and requests are met
• Create visual mockups to be used in sale pitches for Spotify
• Design work for the F# website and other internal projects
• Get hands-on experience working on projects for clients across a variety of industries
• Gain an understanding of design within the scope of social media (Facebook and Spotify) and the online music industry
Requirements• Interests in music, design, and technology
• Knowledge in Adobe CS5.0 or above, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
• Sound design aesthetic with a solid understanding of typography, color theory, layout, and composition
• Excellent communication, verbal and time management skills
• Organized, meticulous, and detail oriented
• Please submit any relevant work samples/link to portfolio along with your application.