Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Interior Design InternVielle + Frances
Design InternBookmark This
140 2nd St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionRadius is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup in the heart of San Francisco.
We create practical software that helps companies reach over 20 million small businesses in the US.
We're seeking a Design Intern to join our team. Candidates should have an eye for detail and impeccable taste. Be prepared to work in a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities• Assisting in the visual design for the Radius product.
• Collaborate with interaction designers, engineers, and product managers to bring interface concepts to life.
• Produce high fidelity visual assets for Radius marketing initiatives.
Requirements• Proficiency with industry tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Knowledge of limitations for web technologies such as HTML and CSS.
• Solid communication and presentations skills.
• Ability to articulate and defend your ideas in a group setting.
• Online portfolio of visual design work.