Metal Shop, Photography Studio and Gallery, Venice, CAAlberto Bevacqua Studio
Videographer and Multimedia Guru wanted for new social events startup in NYC!!!Free Social Events
New Designers Exhibiting- Plus Sizes and RegularEdArt
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Graphic Design / Visual Arts / Multimedia Internship (Photoshop/Indesign Guru) - TorontoDIGIMARCON
Design Intern at UncommonBookmark This
Posted: 620 days ago
DescriptionUncommon (GetUncommon.com), the Chicago-based custom mobile accessories brand, is seeking a DESIGN INTERN to immediately join our Chicago team. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with a team of topnotch professional designers while gaining valuable experience in the industry. If you're a motivated, reliable, team-player, who's looking for the opportunity to gain professional experience while having fun along the way, we want to hear from you!
Launched in December 2009, Uncommon took the industry by surprise and quickly secured coveted placement in Apple Retail stores globally. The Uncommon product line currently centers on Apple products (iPhone, iPad, iPod and MacBook cases) and is sold through major retailers and online.
This position is stationed at our Chicago office. Only local candidates will be considered.
ResponsibilitiesOur ideal candidate will assist our team of four designers with a variety of daily tasks, including:
- Product setup, mockups and renderings (producing images for presentations, PR, marketing)
- Taking product photos and editing
- File formatting and preparation for case printing
- File Organization
- Licensing Support
- Contribute ideas, inspiration, opinions and support to entire Uncommon team as needed
Requirements- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS6/CC – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- MAC computer
- Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Familiar with taking product photography and editing product shots
- Experience and skill in surface pattern design and illustration a plus
NOTE: This position is UNPAID. Full-time and Part-time candidates will both be considered.