Design Internship for Health + Wellness CompanyBookmark This
Introducing Wellness LLC
DescriptionIntroducing Wellness, http://introducingwellness.com and Bliss Out Retreats, http://blissoutretreats, has a design internship opportunity available for Summer/Fall 2014. Interns are required to work 8-20 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for a student to improve their design skills while working for a nutrition and holistic health company. You will receive lots of hands-on support and have the opportunity to learn how to start your own company as well.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Create graphics to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade show/event graphics to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on graphics for blog posts and interview content and website.
Requirements- Possess excellent graphic design/design skills.
- Must know how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Strong passion for GRAPHIC Design but also interested in holistic health, wellness, nutrition and exercise.