Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Design & Marketing InternBookmark This
Torque Sports & Performance
577 Commerce St., Suite 100
DescriptionTorque Sports & Performance is seeking a Design & Marketing Intern to assist our Art Director in the design, development and marketing of Torque branded apparel and combat sports gear.
While this is an uncompensated internship, it will provide an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to learn and gain experience in their field of study while working under the Supervision of the Art Director and being involved in the creative process of products and marketing materials.
ResponsibilitiesDesigns and produces illustration and copy layouts for product and sales materials by performing the following duties -
1. Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
2. Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
3. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
4. Develop concepts for and design all gear and apparel as well as collateral materials, including direct mail, ads, postcards, newsletters, flyers, invitations, etc.
5. Assist team with brainstorming, marketing and advertising strategies.
6. Assist with special events - set-up and breakdown as needed.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Requirements1. Graphic Design Experience
2. Web-Site Design and Maintenance Experience
3. Working knowledge of Quark Express, Photoshop & Illustrator
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
5. Organized & Detail-Oriented
6. Ability to Handle Multiple Projects at Once
7. Ability to Work Under Pressure & Meet Tight Deadlines
8. Seeking a Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Related Field or Equivalent Experience
9. Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision