Front End Design and Development InternSweat Society
Graphic Design InternPecado Ink Magazine
Social Media Strategy Intern at Architecture Studio Start UpStudio Jantzen
Jewelry/Fashion Design Assistant Burbank, CA Area [Los Angeles]Fancy Kandi
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/VISUAL ARTIST for Clothing lineHumble Conquest
E-commerce / Production Assistant InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn e-commerce retailer offering the latest in modern stationery, paper goods, party supplies, and personalized gifts.
Responsibilities- Assist in using production equipment (printers, vinyl cutters, laser cutters, paper trimmers, heat presses)
- Basic editing with photoshop templates (must understand layers, color modes, DPI)
- Package outgoing orders for shipment and print shipping labels
- Light customer service duties such as responding to emails
- Update e-commerce catalog and inventory
RequirementsFull-time Summer Internship available to a student in a technology, digital media or marketing discipline looking to get their feet wet in the e-commerce and/or printing industry. No experience required, but must have relative coursework. This is a paid position ($8-$10/hr).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficient in Photoshop CS5 and Mac OS