Paid Part-time Retail/Interior Design AssistantElements of Style Interiors Inc.
Intern - Graphic DesignPriceline.com
Graphic Design, Public RelationsFirestorm
Unpaid Internships in 3D Printing, 3D Modeling, DIY Electronics and Design EducationThe Inventery
Interior Design/Drawing Internshipstudiobstyle, Inc.
Video Production InternBookmark This
Studio E Genevieve, LLC
Upper West Side
New York, NY
Description***Please include your portfolio in application***
Studio E Genevieve is a small multimedia boutique design studio based in Manhattan. We do video, branding, web portfolios, print, and our own special projects. StudioEGenevieve.com is currently under construction but we expect to see stunning results in a week or two. We are seeking talented, hardworking interns to start immediately. Our past clients include School of Visual Arts, Princeton University Career Services, and The New York Times.
-Interns will work closely with Creative Director
-Need interns who know the tools and have a desire to learn and grow.
-You may be left on your own at times, so ability to work autonomously is a must.
-Studio is on Upper West Side of Manhattan.
-Hours are flexible for the right person.
-After some time, interns may work remotely with regular check-ins.
-Looking for commitment.
ResponsibilitiesYou will create videos for multiple purposes including but not limited to:
1) Teaching videos--need great people skills, great camera skills, and great editing skills. Need to be able to follow creative direction.
2) Documentation of studio projects--need a good eye for design and how to capture that in video. Need to be able to follow creative direction.
3) Studio promotion video--need great people skills, great camera skills, and great editing skills. Art Direction skills a plus. Need to be able to follow creative direction.
4) Stop Motion Animation--fun and challenging project of our own invention
5) Documentary--touching and dramatic, poignant without being sappy
6) Various shorts of differing subject matter and moods
RequirementsYou must be hardworking, committed to seeing a project through, have your own video equipment and software (though there is a computer with good editing software on site if needed).
When applying, please provide links to videos you've produced.