Fashion Merchandising + Sales InternshipsBookmark This
KAS New York
231 W 39th St
New York, NY
DescriptionKAS New York seeks an intern to begin in January with experience and interest in developing a strong social media presence for a contemporary 'Ready to Wear' women's' clothing line. This is an outstanding opportunity to start at the foundation of a growing brand, and gain experience creating and implementing marketing and PR strategies.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Have a strong interest in fashion
- Passionate and knowledgeable about design, merchandising
- Positive attitude and open to sales
- Idea generators: inspired by culture, fashion, arts, music, business
- Excellent attention to detail, able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Ability to think beyond the task, meet and exceed a standard of excellence
- research and reach out to new, suitable accounts for KAS New York
- schedule appointments for the designer with these accounts and assist in the showroom appointments
- for tradeshows and fashion shows such as Fashion Coterie and other regional shows, be involved in stall set up, partake in the tradeshow by selling and making appointments to stores and passer bys
- be involved in design meetings with the creative team
- take feedback from stores to the designer
- assist in the brand’s visual merchandising projects, i.e. look books and line sheets
RequirementsWe want someone fun, passionate and energized. We want you to want to meet new people, grow the company and learn a lot. We ask that you bring enthusiasm, willingness to learn and a "no job is too small" attitude to our small staff.
Qualifications: Must have some sort of fashion training and proficient at Adobe photoshop and illustrator.