GRAPHIC DESIGN, MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP WITH EXCITING NEW SOCIAL STARTUP COMPANY!!Bookmark This
Free Social Events
DescriptionWe are an exciting new startup company launching in the Winter of 2015. We offer a unique combination of online social networking with offline activities. We strive to be the premiere source of all events going on in a particular city for all types of people. Through our social network we are able to provide bulk FREE tickets to many premiere events in NYC. We also organize and plan original events that foster the building of new friendships (with other singles, couples, gay, straight, moms/dads, and more!).
We are a small company, which means you will be thrown right into the fire with a true hands-on experience. Some of the tasks you will be working on:
- You will literally be involved with ALL facets of the business, a truly unique experience.
- Graphical design on our Website and Social Media Pages
- Info-Graphic design of Social Media and Public Relations campaigns.
- Production and Editing of our weekly audio and video media.
- Flexible hours and often work from home (your office will be the city!)
- Attending events and having fun! Earn school credit if needed! Make new friends!
- Incredible networking opportunity as we touch many different types of industries.
The Internship is non-paid, however, we are a young company and we will be offering you the intern position with the hopes that you will become a valued, future staff member. We will also have a nice title you can put on your resume and real experience/contacts you can take with you if you decide to seek other opportunities. This internship is partially virtual, which means communication and collaboration will take place through email, audio/video chat, and phone. Live meetings will be 1-2 days in the midtown area. Please send Resume to email@example.com.