Graphic Design (2)Bookmark This
The Savane Group
DescriptionThe Savane Group has 2 internship opportunities for a Graphic Design projects. From creating campaign logos to designing graphics for the web, this position gives the opportunity for you to expand our brand through many different platforms. This internship is ideal for skilled graphic design students who are looking to learn and be challenged by a highly creative work environment, while building a killer portfolio.
• Developing print materials
• Developing graphic material for web pages
• Designing logos and other graphics
• Develop signage and other site specific graphics
• Creating and updating marketing materials
• Utilizing color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques
• Developing designs for merchandise products: t-shirts, tumblers, iPhone cases, etc.
• Developing campaign designs & branding: logos, website sliders, marketing materials
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Hardcoding HTML and CSS
• Cross-browser compatibility (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc)
• Site map / wire framing skills
• Adobe Suite, specifically Illustrator and InDesign
• Strong design style and a portfolio showcasing it! (Required)
• Highly attentive to detail, organized and thorough
RequirementsIf your school requires paperwork completed or contracts executed before you begin with us, please let us know so that we provide the necessary information. We thank you for your interest.
This is a virtual position.
You are able to work either FT.
Please send a link to your online portfolio.