Graphic Design AssociateBookmark This
I'm Sorry to Hear, LLC
Baiada Institute - University City
DescriptionI’m Sorry to Hear LLC is an exciting Philadelphia tech-startup that offers the most comprehensive funeral planning tool and review website on the internet via http://www.imsorrytohear.com.
Touted as the “TripAdvisor“ or “Yelp” of funeral planning, the funeral home directory and funeral planning website was built specifically for consumers to make the funeral planning process simpler, quicker, and more transparent.
Launched in October 2012 by Drexel Alum, Rachel Zeldin, the company has been featured in the Bucks County Courier Times, The Trenton Times, Jewish Exponent, The Pittsburgh Business Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Philadelphia Business Journal as a newcomer to a rather stagnant and old-school industry. I’m Sorry to Hear is a current participant in the Baiada Institute’s Accelalaunch program leading up to the Baiada Business Accelerator Competition this Fall.
The company and its website are expanding to new states and needs your help to manage the growth. We are seeking energetic and creative individuals with a wide range of business skills and a get-it-done attitude to help drive the future of this website by supporting marketing and database efforts.
This is the perfect opportunity to get real-world, hands-on experience while making a positive impact on our communities.
ResponsibilitiesThe Graphic Design Associate will take the lead on the design of all print and electronic materials and maintaining corporate branding across social media accounts.
Below are a list of possible projects and tasks that they would support:
Graphic Design Functions:
• Create Email Signatures
• Create and Refine Email Marketing Campaign Layouts
• Coordinate with Marketing and Communications resources for launch of email marketing campaigns
• Design all print and electronic materials (banners, signs, postcards, business cards, letterhead, etc.)
• Re-design Social Media accounts while maintain brand consistency
• Evaluate & select printing sources
• Strong Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Familiarity with stock photo websites
• Familiarity with web-based and traditional marketing strategies
• Excellent Organization Skills
• Solid and Frequent Communicator (oral and written)
• Energetic with a “Can-Do” Attitude
• Disciplined and Self-motivated
• Ability to set and meet task deadlines
• Love for Design
• Ability to think outside the box