Graphic Design / Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
6141 Sunset Drive, Suite 503
South Miami, FL
Posted: 533 days ago
DescriptionBecome part of a startup company that is backed by professional doctors, Internet marketing experts, and leading innovators. We're looking for a summer intern with multifaceted talent -- a digital native who knows how to craft dynamic graphics, with e-commerce and online business acumen.
During this internship, you'll gain creative clips, hands-on experience with a startup company in the health and nutritional supplements field, knowledge of various Internet marketing tools and strategies, and valuable references. You'll become immersed in health lifestyle and can also receive academic credit if needed. This can become a paid position for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Excellent graphics skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Proficiency in Excel / Internet research / social media
• SEO knowledge (preferred, but not required)
• Experience creating infographics (preferred, but not required)
• Attention to detail
• A drive to learn and perform what's been taught
• The ability to work well with a team of professionals
• The desire to come up with innovative ideas
• Knowledge of Spanish (preferred, but not required)
Founded by specialized physicians involved with a reputable research facility based in South Miami (near UM), Vida MD™ is carving its niche by introducing high-quality, nature-derived supplements anchored by a unique content marketing strategy based on research, science, and health lifestyle.
Please send your resume, examples of your work (links or portfolio), and a cover letter expressing why you'd be a good fit here.