Graphic Design InternBookmark This
5463 S Durango Dr
Las Vegas, NV
DescriptionAddsPRO is enlisting an aspiring Graphic Designer that will work with our team to take work on a number of meaningful projects such as: web production, iphone and android applications, newsletter, marketing campaigns and event designs.
AddsPro is the leading global affiliate marketing network, specializing in pay-for-performance programs that drive results for businesses around the world. Our network helps to reach and connect with millions of online consumers every day by facilitating productive partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with real work for a well-established advertising company. In addition, the internship will provide real world experience, guidance, and design development.
Graphic Design Intern will:
• Create design mock-ups according to specified deliverables
• Complete assigned design projects according to specified deadlines
• Develop design strategies and layouts in alignment with our brand and goals
• Retouch photographs on Photoshop
• Prep files for web
• Creation of infographics
• Other duties as assigned
• Report his/her results on a weekly basis
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
• 2 to 3 years of study/experience in graphic design
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge in HTML5 is a huge plus.
• Knowledgeable in converting and preparing files for print and web
• Candidate understands and is able to replicate our design aesthetic throughout all of our materials
• Candidate is detail oriented and can take direction well
• Able to self-manage
• Experience working in a professional environment that must meet daily deadlines
How to Apply:
It is expected that the intern works for a minimum of 10 hours per week from our Las Vegas office located in SW. This is an unpaid internship, but academic credit can be arranged. To apply for the Graphic Design internship, please send your resume and cover letter with “GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN” in the subject.