Graphic Design InternContent Watch
Game Artist InternHighrise, Inc.
Furniture Designer - PAID LUNCH AND TRAVELButchersBloc
Interior Design InternshipVulcan Electronics
Web DesignerXcel Energy
Redesigning the websiteFEDARMOC
Interior Design InternFurniture Industries / Charlotte Fabrics
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
9th Street NW
Posted: July 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a graphic design intern that will be able to handle creating material such as flyers, proposals, menu designs and more.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school *Flexible
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback