Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionNuubia is an artisan maker of fine chocolates, confections, ice creams and French macaron. We're a small artisan producer in the suburbs of the SF Bay Area.
We're a small company making some of the best chocolates in America .Now we are beginning to enter retail and are looking for a special graphic designer who can help us capture our branding in packaging .
If you are talented, a foodie, and would love to work with a start-up please contact us directly.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for branding and packaging, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or Graduate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Solid Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be extremely responsible and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be able to work on your own and be able to translate concepts into strong branding