Graphic & Packaging Design InternBookmark This
Posted: 546 days ago
DescriptionNuubia is an artisan maker of fine chocolates, confections, ice creams and French macaron.
We're a small artisan producer in the the SF Bay Area. making some of the best fine chocolates and grab & go confectionery products in N. America.
Recently we began creating a consumer brand for selling grab & go products to the general public.
If you are technically talented with an excellent eye for design + a foodie, then we would love to hear from you.
Your designs have the potential to get national recognition.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for branding and packaging, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or Graduate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Solid Experience with Adobe InDesign, proficiency in Adobe Photoshop &e Illustrator to create final art work for printers
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades - solid proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be extremely responsible and flourish in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be able to work independantly and be able to translate concepts into strong branding