Graphic Design InternBookmark This
CWC Media Group, Inc.
DescriptionCWC Media Group is a premier online broadcaster and entertainment production company, dedicated to indie artists. We bring our members the widest possible exposure through our broadcast platform, private live stream concerts and other publicity events. Our concept revolves around the “it takes a village” to raise a child theme. Not that we are raising children, but giving our young poets, hip-hop artists, DJ’s and On-air talent the opportunity to gain valuable experience on a “virtual” stage where listeners are available in nearly 135 countries. This unpaid internship could lead to full-time employment. Except for those days that we meet to train, most of the tasks which need completing can happen from the comfort of your home office. New interns are set-up with an email, and all materials needed.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and positive feedback