Graphic Design InternBookmark This
426 E Central Blvd.
Descriptionlauren nicole is one of the fastest growing clothing boutiques in Central Florida. After opening two brick a mortar locations and an e-commerce website within the first year, we now have internships available. The ideal candidate will have the requirements below as well as an excitement for being apart of a growing company. Internship will be located at our Downtown Orlando location. We are looking for an intern that will bring fresh new design ideas to the table, assist with monthly print marketing designs, and homepage cover designs online.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials.
- Assists with both print and online design campaigns.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be available a minimum of 10 hrs per week.