Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Footwear Deign and Development AssistantBright Idea Design
New York City Design Focused Start-Up Seeking Marketing InternWilliam & Park
India Focus Design Blog InternshipVAM Equity
INTERDISCIPLINARY DESIGN - TEAM LEAD/ GRAD Level / * Bilingual A PLUSLRT Media Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionTransElated is looking for a graphic design intern to work on our exciting and growing team 10-20 hours per week.
TransElated is a socially conscious fashion and lifestyle brand created to unite people. Through art and fashion, we aim to generate a movement that helps to promote global unity, tolerance and a radiant lifestyle.
Our team is based in Washington DC and NYC. In this internship, you will be working mostly remotely, with weekly meetings via Skype/Phone and some in-person meetings if located in Washington DC or NYC area.
Our Website is: www.transelated.com. Click on the “Who We Are” tab to get a synopsis on our company.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/transelated and follow us on Twitter/Instagram @TransElated for upcoming openings and company updates.
ResponsibilitiesAs part of TransElated’s creative team, you will be responsible for the production of an extensive number of creative deliverables from brand identities and applications to product development and user interface for our company. You will prepare user experience design across a variety of platforms, including Android, iPhone, iPad, web, and mobile. You will work with the Creative Director to execute creative deliverables successfully and on-time. You will also be responsible for creative design for online ads and print media.
Requirements• Currently enrolled as a student in Graphic design at Bachelor or Graduate level
• Strong illustration skills is a plus
• Excellent computer skills with knowledge and experience in working with Adobe CS5 / CS6 and/or CC Design Packet.
• Experience with Dreamweaver, Flash, Premier and/or After Effects is a plus.
• Good communication skills with ability to develop relationships with internal and external clients
• Ability to think and design commercially
• A portfolio of visually appealing and interesting work that demonstrates broad concept exploration and innovative design
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
• Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Understanding of digital and branding projects or the ability to learn them quickly
• Final Cut or After Effects experience