Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionTBubble is a social media platform providing musicians, models and dancers with a new portal to promote their acts and broadcast to fans and industry professionals. Being discovered in the entertainment industry has become extremely difficult and is a real hardship for many acts, so we wanted to help! We created TBubble to make it easier for talented acts with entertainment dreams to succeed and push their career to the next level by letting the fans decide their success!
We are looking a a few graphic designer/creative designers to work in our marketing department and assist with promotional material, marketing campaigns, banner ads, flyers, etc. This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work with an amazing team.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback