Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Herkunft Group formed in 2013 with the vision to offer a more dynamic hands on approach to consulting and management. We pride ourselves in effective sales, operational, and social media training while implementing foundational phase tiered marketing campaigns.
Herkunft Group is looking for graphic designers to work directly with the owner on a variety of new projects. We want individuals to pick from subjects that interest them the most. Interns will directly influence and shape those projects within the parameters of the company's vision. The goal behind our creative side is to enable our interns to run with ideas that they are passionate about!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback