Graphic/Web/Social Network Design and Marketing InternGolden Fox International Corp.
Graphic DesignQdinka Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for Health and Wellness Online CompanyYour Healthiest You
Home Staging and Design Company all-around assistant/intern ASAPMaking-Home
Web Design Internship8 Enterprises Inc.
Design InternBookmark This
1112 Ocean Dr
Manhattan Beach, CA
DescriptionTop 1000 internet site with 2 million unique visitors per month is looking for a graphic design student interested in user experience and a clean web aesthetic. Multiple projects are available to be designed including the re-branding of our flagship product and the user experience of a new web and mobile app we will be launching this summer.
Responsibilities- Create photosthop and html concept art and mock-ups
- Influence user behavior through design
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Solid foundation in user interface design
- Passionate about travel and/or shopping
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Firm understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Familiar with web sites like Retailmenot, Pintrest, Kayak and TripAdvisor