Perceptions Interiors Seeking Interns in West ChesterPerceptions Interiors
Graphic Design InternBrāv
Studio InternThe Everything
Graphic Designer/ office AdminPicture Us Perfect Corp.
Non-shitty UX/UI Internship (NYC Only)UPTOP
Graphic Design Intern for Building World-class BrandsDigital Brand Creatives
Design InternMainstream International
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: August 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGarner's Garden, LLC is a small business that specializes in making handmade, 100% all natural skin care products. Garner’s Garden is currently recruiting a Graphic Design Intern to assist with the design and branding of all marketing and sales materials, as well as other corporate design needs. The Graphic Designer will ensure all print and digital materials are within the corporate brand. This person should be a quick and efficient worker who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment. Acute attention to detail and strong organizational and self-management skills required.
Responsibilities• Provide assistance for their graphic needs of the company;
• Manage updates to website home page weekly and review posting of new content as needed;
• Maintains and organizes the company photo library;
• Maintains company’s brand throughout all design materials;
• Assist with PowerPoint and Word presentations. Also assist to improve appearance and ensure brand consistency;
• Manage production schedules and deadline.
Requirements• Energetic, self-starter with a strong work ethic and a track record of success;
• Knowledge in marketing through online campaigns (email blasts, landing pages, registration forms) a plus;
• Must have knowledge of formatting and packaging files for print production;
• Adept in the conceptual process, able to generate multiple initial concepts and develop them into effective design solutions;
• Communicates with, and works under the supervision of the Owner and Marketing Manager to ensure projects are being completed according to schedule and specifications;
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines;
• Must have proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 preferable) especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional. Skills using other Adobe CS6 programs including Flash, Premier, SharePoint, Druple, and After Effects a plus;
• Must have proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel);
• Must have a basic understanding of HTML and CCS;
• Strong writing and/or copy editing skills a plus;
• Knowledge of best practices in responsive web design for screen, tablet, and mobile a plus; and
• Portfolio of design work required.