Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Spirit Beauty Lounge
DescriptionSpirit Beauty Lounge is a place where you can shop safe, knowing we've done the research for you! We are your "virtual candy store" of organic beauty, where you'll want and love everything on the shelf, except in this candy store, everything is good for you! All of our edited and cherry-picked natural, organic, and sustainable products come from companies who have clearly defined humane, ethical, and environmental policies ensuring the care and beauty of our planet and its inhabitants!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials including website ads, emailers etc, using appealing graphics that are well organized, clean and sophisticated
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads and graphics for our website
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must be able to work 10-15 hours with 8 hours of in-house work per week.
- An interest in beauty, health and wellness a plus
- Must have samples to show us. Please have a look here for examples of work we like : http://graphicdesignsamples.tumblr.com/
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered