Graphic Design InternBookmark This
eCo Event Source / The Sejour Group
DescriptionEco Event Source, LLC. (ecoeventsource.com) is a company devoted to eliminating barriers to sustainable options taking hold in business and lifestyle through cultural, social and professional services and experiences. The company is looking for positive hard-working, self-motivated, creative and resourceful Graphic Design Interns to work closely with company directors and partners and their design teams to assist in the day to day activities of design for campaigns, programs, mobile apps, websites, blogs, broadcast, live streaming and more.
The intern will work on creating brand and campaign collateral, program graphics and user interface design and much more. Must be a strong and compelling designer with an awareness for timelines and deadlines and telling a story through art. Must submit samples of work, a background in Art, illustration, motion graphics and UI/UX or similar field is preferred.
Joining eCo Event Source means you will be contributing to enhancing your portfolio of real world experience - but with an authentic innovative motivation to working and living more sustainable lives doing what you love. We hire trailblazers, hackers and pioneers. We want people who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and build something big.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Have graduated or working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Suite including InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator etc.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and client feedback